Floral non-woven wallpaper with a vinyl surface 300100, Pip Studio 5, Eijffinger
- PIP STUDIO 5 Collection - We present you the 5th collection of wallpapers created by the wallpaper manufacturer Eijffinger together with Pip Studio and again it is full of cheerful and colorful prints. It offers plenty of choice in contemporary prints, techniques and colour combinations which, as we are used to from Pip, are easy to combine with each other.
- The "Floris" A jungle leaf print with large flowers, plants and here and there a hidden bird. Beautiful in combination with the stripe design "Blurred Lines". This graphic stripe with chevron pattern in structure has a very subtle glossy line and is a real Pip stripe due to the pronounced colour combinations.
- The "Palm Scene" design shows parading birds of paradise, palm trees and leaves and exotic flowers. The tropical scene of this print with water and mountains in the background has a vintage feel. "Good Evening" is a beautiful design on vinyl with colourful flowers and tropical birds inspired by traditional Oriental wall paintings. Due to the structure of the wallpaper, the design applied to the wall almost resembles fabric applied to the wall.
- A print full of subtle surprises is "Raindrops". A geometrically shaped drop made up of many layers of gracefully placed small flowers, leaves and butterflies."La Majorelle" is a refined floral print with a subtle decorative pattern in gloss in the background for a layered effect. It is a tribute to a botanical garden with a diversity of colourful flowers and leaves. A lively and playful floral wallpaper is the result. Finally, "Birds in Paradise". A classic with a heavenly design of birds, bird cages and rich flowers.
- Non-woven wallpapers are characterized by good breathability, mechanical resistance and the ability to cover fine cracks. Wall thicknesses equal to or less than 0.8% is suitable for non woven wall coverings. When pasting vlies wallpapers, the adhesive is applied directly to the underlying wall to which the individual stripes of the wallpaper are applied. For pasting, use a non woven wallpaper adhesive for vlies wallpapers, which can be found in our adhesive range. Removing vlies wallpapers is easy and could be done in a dry condition of the wallpaper.
- It is advisable to use a primer to each wall before wallpapering. The primer unifies underlayments absorption and increases adhesion of subsequent layers.
- roll: 0.52m × 10m
- pattern repeat: 70 cm
- color: background white, pattern blue, green, red, yellow, pink
- Interior´s photo is just illustration - different colors
- non-woven backing, vinyl surface
- collection: Pip Studio 5
- producer: Eijffinger