Primer Beeline 1001, 1 l
Beeline 1001 Primer is made on the basis of an aqueous styrene acrylate dispersion, creates a transparent, water-insoluble film. Unifies the absorbency of the substrate and increases the adhesion of subsequent layers.
Application: Primer and impregnation coatings of building elements, including plasterboard, plaster, non-structural concrete, brickwork, roofing made of tiles or eternit and other absorbent substrates.
- All surfaces must be dry, clean, free of dust and loose particles.
- Dilute the coating with water in a ratio of 1: 2 to 1:15 (B1001: water), and apply it with a brush or roller.
- When applied on a highly absorbent substrate, repeat the coating after drying, preferably at a dilution of 1: 2 to 1: 5.
- Walls must be completely dry before application another technological layer (mortar, concrete, glue, paint, etc.).
- Drying takes 2 to 4 hours, accelerated by a higher temperature and air circulation.
- Coverage from 1 liter:> 40 m2 (when diluted 1:15 on a lightly absorbent surface).
- When used as an impregnating coating, do not dilute it.
- We recommend to impregnate surfaces exposed to moisture for a long time in two or three layers. For highly absorbent substrates, a 1: 3 dilution is recommended.
- After finishing work, rinse the tool with water immediately, the dried materials cannot be washed with water, only with solvent.
- We never pour B1001 into drains or watercourses.
- More information can be found in the technical sheet located on the website.