Luxury non-woven wallpaper Stripes flock, 307320, Museum, Eijffinger
- MUSEUM wallpaper collection - A place where art and fashion meet in lush designs and stunning creations. Transform your interior into a contemporary masterpiece with this collection. Surround yourself with sophisticated materials and sublime colours. From deep burgundy to rich shades of blue and green to shimmering sand and powdery pink. Admire the lavishly painted flowers, birds and butterflies on canvas. Line-drawn flowers on matte paper, plucked from ancient etchings. Enjoy the wonderful textures, from velvety flock to the softest rib wallpaper with a colour gradient. Or choose understated chic with a grand plissé with metallic accents and a refined plain sprinkled with weathered gold dots. Turn your home into a work of art where wallpowers with magnificent birds and flowers burst off the wall. An embellished motif of beads and sequins add that wow factor to your interior.
- Museum is a journey through time and space, where classical elegance meets contemporary maximalism. With this collection you can be your own curator. Combine and create, display your treasures and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you.
- Non-woven wallpapers are characterized by good breathability, mechanical resistance and the ability to cover fine cracks. Wall thicknesses equal to or less than 0.8% is suitable for non woven wall coverings. When pasting vlies wallpapers, the adhesive is applied directly to the underlying wall to which the individual stripes of the wallpaper are applied. For pasting, use a non woven wallpaper adhesive for vlies wallpapers, which can be found in our adhesive range. Removing vlies wallpapers is easy and could be done in a dry condition of the wallpaper.
- It is advisable to use a primer to each wall before wallpapering. The primer unifies underlayments absorption and increases adhesion of subsequent layers.
- roll: 0.52m × 10m
- pattern repeat: 0 cm
- color: old pink / blackberry
- Interior´s photo is just illustration - different colors
- collection: Museum
- producer: Eijffinger