Adhesive Mamut glue 51910BD white 290 ml
Adhesive DEN BRAVEN Mamut Glue High Tack is a modern one-component adhesive based on MS polymer with immediate fixation and extremely high initial adhesion. DEN BRAVEN Mamut Glue High Tack is specially developed for gluing without a need for fixing joints - it hardens by vulcanizing air humidity and creates a high-strength elastic joint - it holds immediately!
• Instant tack up to 500 kg / m²
• High final strength 22 kg / cm² (220,000 kg / m²)
• High modulus adhesive
• Fast harden, odorless
• High adhesion to the surfaces (even on matt damp substrates)
• Permanently elastic, resistant to moisture, water and weather
• After harden, recoatable with suitable paints (except alkyd resins)
• Joints holds immediately and without the use of clamps / supports
Use on most building materials:
• Bonding of structural watertight joints in the construction and machinery industries
• Bonding in interiors and exteriors of buildings
• Bonding of structural parts of cars, buses and caravans
• Bonding of metal body parts to metal (absorbs vibrations)
• Bonding of stairs, window sills, floor moldings, cladding elements, etc.
• Bonding of stainless steel, aluminum, copper, lead, glass, PS, PUR, PVC and some types of plastics, concrete, ceramic tiles, enamel, mirrors, wood, masonry, plasterboard, etc.